Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Energy activism

I've chosen to do more of a feature story for Multimedia Story #2. The Towson Energy Activists (TEA) will be my subject - one of my friends at The Towerlight is a member and she'll be my source for the other sources (if that makes sense). I'll be talking to various people involved with the group in order to spotlight TEA.
As far as questions, I'll be talking to the TEA members about their positions and stances, what they think the Universty is doing well and what they could improve on to really go green, if they have any upcoming events, etc.
Photo opportunities would probably be shots of them at their meeting or at an event (if they have one soon). Audio opportunities would include mostly interviews, hopefully with some of the higher-ups in the organization.

No comments: